No "window" is popping up when I type "external bypass.lua" in console.
Noob Guide to AntiCheat Bypass (SG/CAC/SAC) & Server Exploitation (Backdoor)
good shit man good shit
When I Do The Bypass.lua Nothing Happens
How Do I Fix This ?
How Do I Fix This ?
When I type "external bypass.lua" into the console no window appears, but instead, I stop being able to move or do anything, as if I'm lagging out, and then a few seconds later it says "Kicked by administrator". Strangely, just now I attempted it again before posting this comment to see if the error is consistent, and this time I typed it in and absolutely nothing happened. No response in console, no window appeared. Nothing. It's as if I didn't even type the command this time. Alot of other people are having this problem, too, it seems, so a fix would be greatly appreciated.
EDIT: I just tried typing it in multiple times, and them spamming it, and nothing happened either times.
EDIT: I just tried typing it in multiple times, and them spamming it, and nothing happened either times.
most server owners have over half a brain now so gl with backdooring
No window is popping up.
Thanks tho for the tutorial
For all the people that are having trouble with the "Window Opening", try to type "executer" in the console - It should open the window for you.
Thank you for the info
u say to inject the bypass.dll but in the folder just have a bypass.lua, what i do now ?
or just dont touch lua
nothing opens when i execute bypass.lua, nothing at all happens
Well i dont get it why should we use this ... Gmod blocked lua injections ... Or did i miss understood smth ?
Similar Threads
Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats!CAC Anticheat Bypass | Simple Lua | 100% Working | Cake Anticheat Bypass
54 Visual Basic ProgrammingVisual Basic 6 portable (1link-5mb) & Noob Guide
4 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsCrossFire Noob Guide: Tips and Hints
8 Anti-CheatRequest:Flex Anticheat bypass?BL 0 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsHow to Post a Hack Correctly (Noob Guide) 8
