Royce

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Royce
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1459505

Don't think this is worthy of a warning lol for my post @Royce, you prioritised this and ignored the thread violating your upheld rules.

I know you need your forum moderation point of the month but this seems a bit far
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1459505

Don't think this is worthy of a warning lol for my post @Royce, you prioritised this and ignored the thread violating your upheld rules.

I know you need your forum moderation point of the month but this seems a bit far
It's a warning Joe.

1. One you came on the thread off topic trying to expose me about "Violating (my) upheld rules" Yet I only said It's always been a requirement based upon the community because most people would want that as a safe route to trading/selling/buying.

2. The thread in question, like I've showed you, was approved by T-800.

3. Regarding back to point number one. I legit only said I get to mandate it going forward from the date not some random thread 2 weeks ago. On top of that the rule was literally just announced an Hour only at the time and at the time it was my first time seeing it and you posted your post like everything was suppose to be removed instantly.

Joe you're dumb and it should be an infraction but I don't think this warning shouldn't be removed as it's spam. @Liz @Dave84311 @arunforce @Flengo
Warnings are basically fancy private messages, has not adverse effects. Thus nothing really to dispute. Royce don't insult other staff members. Joe, nice burn about needing the moderation points. PM me if the warning bugs you that much and I'll lift it. Otherwise this is better handled outside the public eye.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?