Wow it's been years

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Wow it's been years
It really has, anyway I've decided to open up my account again to see whats going on in the MPGH forums nowadays.
Anyway what have I missed?
Welcome Back!

You haven't missed much, but to summarise:

yeah, not much.
Welcome back I remember always seeing your name around back when I was hyper-active on mpgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
Welcome Back!

You haven't missed much, but to summarise:

yeah, not much.
You newphags talk like you know anything about OG mpgh lol a lot has changed.
Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
It really has, anyway I've decided to open up my account again to see whats going on in the MPGH forums nowadays.
Anyway what have I missed?
I do remember you! Welcome back mate.
welcome backk
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?