QuestionCracking Help

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Cracking Help
Hey guys i decided i want to learn how to crack accounts
i saw tutorials read tutorials on diffrent sites
so right now i have. dork searcher ez , sentrymba ( gonna download openbullet soon) , sqli , tsp dork generator ,and a proxy scraper.

i need your help.I dont fully understand the proccess to get combolists. specially the keywords and the dork , urls , basically the sqli process.
is anyone willing to help me free or paid?

Thanks in advance




Hope you guys are all okay
ı help too I am triying so much but the reason is 0 0 0 ı dont have hq combolist and nice proxy I couldnt find
This is not an easy task you require someone who has high level coding and algorithm knowledge. I tried learning but failed
Hey Man If you still need help kindly add me on IM
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?