WTSUK Online Bank

Posts 1–15 of 245 · Page 1 of 17
UK Online Bank
Hi
I am selling UK online bank accounts that can be used for multiple purposes eg PayPal, receive/send transfers, keep your anonymity.
These are created and not hacked.
I have already given away 3 accounts on my giveaway thread which is here- https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1459515

The price is £40 - I accept btc and PayPal

You will receive name, DOB, address, email address, security Q&A, mobile number. You can change the email, password, mobile from within the account.
-Documents are not included as they are not used in the creation process.
-Physical card is not included

Features included:
* Unique account number and sortcode
* Online statement
* Standing orders
* Top up via bank transfer, card (I don't know which cards work you will have to experiment), and the post office via barcode.

There is a one off opening fee of £12.50 fee which is deducted from the first deposit. The monthly fee is £12.50.

The limits are as follows:
Maximum card balance
£5,000

Maximum daily load
£5,000

Maximum monthly load
£5,000

Maximum annual load
£20,000

Online debit card load
Max single load £750
Max daily load £1500

Maximum weekly debit card load
£2,000

*I am not responsible for how you choose to use the account but if the account is closed through no fault of your own (eg due to the setup) I will replace with a new one.


eccount home-
eccount statement-
eccount topup page-

MPGH contact- Add me on IM
*First week introductory sale. £25 until 29/07*
Can you take loans on them or use them as to pay first paymant for, let's say ordering a phone or some other stuff?
Sounds good. Thanks
@stylezunique Im just selling, whatever you use for is on you.
Can also offer UK PayPal with online bank access (withdrawal limits removed) if there's interest.
2 days left
bump I got my free account. Thank you buddy
Is there any interest for the below:
* PayPal (withdrawal limits removed) + online bank access
* PayPal (withdrawal limits removed) + online bank access and verified skrill account
* IBAN account with virtual mastercard
* Soldo account
* LT IBAN account
* Created Etsy seller accounts
* Created amazon seller accounts
Quote Originally Posted by Origidili View Post
Is there any interest for the below:
* PayPal (withdrawal limits removed) + online bank access
* PayPal (withdrawal limits removed) + online bank access and verified skrill account
* IBAN account with virtual mastercard
* Soldo account
* LT IBAN account
* Created Etsy seller accounts
* Created amazon seller accounts
I'd be interested in all
Is this forum dead or is it just my thread lol
Where's the action?
Are you the same 'dili' from bitify?
Posts 1–15 of 245 · Page 1 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?