SmileArtAnimation Help

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Animation Help
So I'm a fairly decent graphic designer if I do say so my self but I really suck at animated gif's that is if anyone has some resources or tuts that might be able to help me hone my animation ability's I would be very greatful.

thanks in advance.
Well. I am not sure how you want to work like. And what you want to do. I recommend checking out After Effects since from there you can export the finished project to a GIF - i am not sure if you need to install the plugin for it nowadays though. If you want to learn basics in AE I recommend this collection of tutorials. Most of the hyperlinks will lead to Youtube or the official Adobe Tutorial Section. https://www.creativebloq.com/after-e...orials-1232661

I once had a Pastebin with some "books". But I sadly can't find it anymore. If I get it by any chance back - I'll edit this post or reply again.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?