Outdated[X31.8.2] 059 client

Posts 31–45 of 48 · Page 3 of 4
yes of course, ive been hacking this for years, but never having this issue, btw how i clear cache?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post


Have you gone through your settings configuration? I've never heard of this issue before.

Maybe try clearing your cache and redownloading the swf.
How can I disable white bag notifications ?
how can i disable the tomb cycle mode?
is there any reason why the constants DCs?
How can I see Valentine Launcher or Beach Ball "shots" AKA particles?
When I use both, I don't see anything.
Quote Originally Posted by Sharope_4 View Post
This is Undetected?
Yup, just don't do obvious things that others can record you doing like noclip shots through walls etc
how i put to show only my damage on mobs? nice client btw g
Quote Originally Posted by bieuszgoderino View Post
how i put to show only my damage on mobs? nice client btw g
Experimental settings has the portion to disable others damage and only show yours.
any idea how i can get my steam account to work there ?
Quote Originally Posted by SafDope View Post
any idea how i can get my steam account to work there ?
Insert credentials in the kongregate field.
Posts 31–45 of 48 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us