ArrowWhy is 'S' a higher rank than 'A' in video games, etc.?

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Why is 'S' a higher rank than 'A' in video games, etc.?
Why is 'S' a higher rank than 'A' in video games, etc.?
Because S comes before A in the alphabet
Quote Originally Posted by X_Slim View Post
Because S comes before A in the alphabet
I swear to god you're stupid
You need to stop necroposting before you get banned btw
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


I swear to god you're stupid
You need to stop necroposting before you get banned btw
What are you talking about this is a new thread, and what he said was correct. S ranks originate from japanese games then were incorporated in many American games.
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
What are you talking about this is a new thread, and what he said was correct. S ranks originate from japanese games then were incorporated in many American games.
I had to report like 10 posts he necro posted
you can ask @Boombox
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


I had to report like 10 posts
smh , here comes the staff's pet

Thanks for your contribution
Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
smh , here comes the staff's pet

Thanks for your contribution

Cause I reported some posts that makes me a staff pet?

what is that logic
It origins from japanese games. S is cooler than A.

A simple google search
In arcade games Super is better than Amazing

also

just google it
yeah, what solvi said, super is bettee than amazing or cool
I feel like S is better than A,A too common :/
So we using this as Google now?
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?