Paypal Help

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Paypal Help
So i back again with another acc that got limited, the 180 is up and ready to be cash out,this is also a stealth account, i brought a while back ago.

I successfully got my previous acc, withdraw to a usa back acc by someone. I don't plan on using the same person again.

so i`m asking is there a market for limited acc?

here is proof
http://prntscr.com/ojy3ki
Quote Originally Posted by Riseld85 View Post
Yes, there is.
Where is that?. I just prefer to sell the acc since i`m not from the usa, i can't deal with the hassle of finding someone trust worthy to cash out via bank transfer..
Quote Originally Posted by bago8 View Post
Where is that?. I just prefer to sell the acc since i`m not from the usa, i can't deal with the hassle of finding someone trust worthy to cash out via bank transfer..
There were people selling on here months ago their limited Paypals to BTC. Could still be doing, haven't checked.
@ @bago8 @Riseld85

Selling limited paypal accounts is not allowed on mpgh. It was maybe in the past,but now it's not.

Don't buy/sell those on mpgh.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us