WANT REFUNDER FOR BIG LIMITS

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
WANT REFUNDER FOR BIG LIMITS
Hi,

I need someone who is capable of refunding multiple large Paypal orders from large companies. At the moment I have two £9700 Samsung UK orders ready to be refunded (Two different paypal accounts, two different addresses).

I will need to be shown proof that the refunder has done similar orders to these and at this size too.

Add me on im chat by clicking here or PM me.
@ @Flywalker Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE
Added you on IM, I can do this for you. UK based also.
Quote Originally Posted by squintboy View Post
Added you on IM, I can do this for you. UK based also.
Have you ever done large samsung orders like this for the US? Can you add me on IM?
Can do this for US too, added you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MarkSPano View Post
Have you ever done large samsung orders like this for the US? Can you add me on IM?
Can do this for US too, added you.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?