1st sig

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
1st sig
Okay, so this is my first sig that I think looks semi-good. I wanna start getting into Photoshop and I'm looking at tuts but I did this one from my head. I don't know about you but the marijuana leaves seem to make the middle section look a little "weird". Also the left leaf looks like it popping in while the right is popping out, but that's just me. Appreciate any help and tips.

v1


v2
I'm no pro... but the red makes the guys hair a little hard to c.. and.. well the colors kinda hurt my eyes. But thats just me. haha other than that.. i kinda like it... could use a little more brushing...
Yeah lol it is hard on my eyes but those are the rasta colors XD. I think it might just be the leaves and kind of the red because it didn't feel that hard on my eyes without the leaves lol. But I kinda want the hair to be hard to see lol because the original pic had black around his dreads so I need to make his dreads blend into the background. Setting the render to screen seemed to make his hair blend the best.

Oh and also I didn't use any brushes except for erasing part of the cloud render in the middle lol. Just used colors, renders, and 1 c4d.
Still pretty coool XD
FUCK! lol I just realized from my weed smoker userbar I got the color order wrong XD. Oh well.
Haha lol. Noice..... Does it really matter? Unless its like a flag.. in wich order does matter.
those are cool..Good job..i like the top one more..
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?