WTBRussian verification documents

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Russian verification documents
hi
anyone has Russian verification documents such as passport id and billing address ?
I can offer multiple verification documents from Czech Republic (EU aswell) add me on IM if interested.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowLabel View Post
I can offer multiple verification documents from Czech Republic (EU aswell) add me on IM if interested.
i need only russian documents
sorry
do you have passport documents, country is not important about 100-200

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maria Lebedeva View Post
Hey. I have many Russian documents. Write me a message if you are still interested.

do you have passport documents, country is not important about 100-200

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YellowLabel View Post
I can offer multiple verification documents from Czech Republic (EU aswell) add me on IM if interested.


do you have passport documents, country is not important about 100-200
How much does the EU ones cost?
Hey. I have many Russian documents. Write me a message if you are still interested.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?