WTS💪 FACEIT & FACEIT READY ACOUNT 💪

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
💪 FACEIT & FACEIT READY ACOUNT 💪

ADD ME ON IM

 
Proof





Payment method : Paypal , BTC/ETH/ Others Crypto, CS:GO Skins (+35% depending on the skins)
Bumperino |Add me IM
Bumping this | Add me IM
I haven't used faceit, but you're providing me a faceit account and i just connect my steam?
Quote Originally Posted by Fliest_aladdin View Post
I haven't used faceit, but you're providing me a faceit account and i just connect my steam?
Hello, thank you for your interest in my shop.
Faceit account are already linked to steam account, so we provide you a steam account with a faceit account of the level you want.
For the "faceit ready account" its just a steam account with at least 70h so you can create a faceit account and play with it.
I hope i've answered your question
Ill offer you 28$ for lv9 picked up asap
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?