Gamescom Press Accreditation (Ticket)
Hello,
Gamescom is taking place this month and I`m looking for 2 Press Accreditations (tickets). They are given for free to different press people, but also to Twitch streamers with high quality gaming content and many subs. There is more info on their website. There is nothing hacker-ish in my request, I don`t ask you to cheat, hack, etc. Just if you happen to be a famous streamer, have such account and could get tickets, I`d like to buy 2. Can pay with PP and BTC.
Thanks
Add me on im chat by clicking here
Gamescom is taking place this month and I`m looking for 2 Press Accreditations (tickets). They are given for free to different press people, but also to Twitch streamers with high quality gaming content and many subs. There is more info on their website. There is nothing hacker-ish in my request, I don`t ask you to cheat, hack, etc. Just if you happen to be a famous streamer, have such account and could get tickets, I`d like to buy 2. Can pay with PP and BTC.
Thanks

Add me on im chat by clicking here

