DiscussionBattlenet COD Ban

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Battlenet COD Ban
Hi,

I was wondering if I got banned from BO4 on my battle net account. Will the ban carry over to the new COD? Using the same account.
Quote Originally Posted by EnvyTheNoob View Post
Hi,

I was wondering if I got banned from BO4 on my battle net account. Will the ban carry over to the new COD? Using the same account.
create a new account
You should be fine unless you plan to play black ops 4 again then you'll need to reinstall windows to clear traces.
You will be fine
Treyarch is not the same developers as Infinity, so you should be fine.
No it does not.

Different game on a same account, imagine being banned in Cod 1 then be banned on rest of the other cod games on steam, makes no sense.
just make a new account in order to play the same game?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?