Movie thread

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Movie thread
These are my top 3s





What are yours?
Interstellar
Shawshank redemption
The Godfather
Godfather 2
Pulp Fiction
Fight club
Forrest Gump
Inception
Matrix
The Pianist

Films along the lines of those x)
Mars
Pretty Much all the avengers movies
John Wick
Medea's Big happy family

Probably a lot more that I can't think of too
Shutter Island
Pirates of the Caribbean Series
Pi


- - - Updated - - -

Shutter Island
Pirates of the Caribbean Series
Pi
Wouldn't say top 3, but some movies I really liked that I can remember that have not already been mentioned:

The Matrix series
Warrior (2011)
Gladiator
Troy
Top 3

Primer
Wailing
everything on pornhub except for joe's gay playlist
All of Tarantino's movies except the kill bill ones.
My top movies are:
The Hunger Game(The whole trilogy)
Avatar
The Great Gatsby
Forrest Gump
The Thousand SMiles
A lot of really good ones have meen mentioned already so I'll name some others:
Whiplash
Pan's Labyrinth
2001: A Space Odyssey

thankyou~
human centipede 2 is lowkey my fav most wtf movie ive seen
I've got a top 3 favorite comedy movies. I've seen each of these probably over 100 times each and they always make me laugh.

Step Brothers (2008)
Kung Pow! Enter the Fist (2002)
The Pest (1997)
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us