SmileSelling DBD account with all killers cosmetics and all dlcs. No ban by now

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Selling DBD account with all killers cosmetics and all dlcs. No ban by now
I'm selling an OG profile with:
  • all dlc(s)
  • EVERY SINGLE cosmetic for KILLERS (except for legacys)
  • some cosmetics for survs (see photos)
  • Absolutely legit dates and values


We can deal the price together via private message

I'm attaching 2 pics for proof:
Please, use IM. and add it next time.
hey can you pm me? i am interested in buying
very interesting
Do you already sold it ? Pm me if still interested
i need that acc pm me if u have it
I just bought its account with no problem. I'll give more feedback if needed.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?