TRADE ACC FOR RETAIL CODE

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
TRADE ACC FOR RETAIL CODE
I trade my lvl 17 acc for one retail code...
i dont want minigun, and awm...
i only want m60 or m249 or famas...

thank u
Honnest trader, I've been tradin a code with.

BTW you remember it's only one code/account I hope
And M249 is only for heavy.
Quote Originally Posted by bambell View Post
Honnest trader, I've been tradin a code with.

BTW you remember it's only one code/account I hope
And M249 is only for heavy.
wow bambell u know i needed the m249 code
i kept hitting u up nd sht
man i thought we were somewht INTERNET homies but guess not?
Quote Originally Posted by supsupsup View Post
wow bambell u know i needed the m249 code
i kept hitting u up nd sht
man i thought we were somewht INTERNET homies but guess not?
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
tht's funny and BTW not too many "Internet Homies" can be found
^
^
^
Funny As hell
Quote Originally Posted by firesnipe5 View Post
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
tht's funny and BTW not too many "Internet Homies" can be found
^
^
^
Funny As hell
rofl danks i know so i guess when i found one i ws happy?
When did I say I had an M249 code? I never had one and wont have one before a while ;p (probably never (sorry)).
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us