Warrock Updated

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Warrock Updated
Well yeah, today as of about 5:30 adresses changed. So now old hacks won't work. It sucks I know, I hate it aswell because I made a huge trainer. Anyways..back to coding.
yeah i noe pretty gai
Wow thats Really gai......i was working on a big project now its ruined and i gotta start over....

Tyler
really? gay...had to be during school too >.>

i probably wont be able to update my stuff till tommorow/day after

stupid having all core classes on one day and all electives on another...all my HW gets stacked up on 1 day >.>

--edit--

i just heard from someone they didnt change O.o so did they or didnt they?
I Think he's just telling a lie, so I'll try a hack that had old addresses :P.

Tyler
nothing changed.
My undetected hacks don't work, also with a bypass on, I get kicked from PB for a disallowed driver/program. Pretty stupid.
pb updated yesterday but warrock didnt update today.
i sure hate it 2
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?