Sa_tex error and BODY skins

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Sa_tex error and BODY skins
Hello everyone.
I ask if anyone knows
how to solve the problem of error
sa_tex.
My problem is that every time you want
enter a map that I modified MIS
skins, I go in, get a dialogue
telling that there was an error loading the map
Why is it? What is the solution?
sure many of you have passed
this.
My other question is if someone has
body with the gloves, legs and arms,
is a girl with green cap
This will show you all in green two
images that you take a player

Virus total
Screen Shot 1
Virustotal. MD5: aae7efb42980e12a7702fc6961c0f734
Screen Shot 2
Virustotal. MD5: dd68174f6bff15165e0fc5f55f10baf6
Simple, don't use more skins, or try another. Make sure you are doing the correct procedure when it comes to "install" the skins.
The reason why I posted it for a reason
help me in something and you are me
helping to remove the skins
because for all we did a head solution and
line but I only worked for that is
for a head line
Well, unfortunately I can't see the screen shoots, because the moderator has not yet approved. When I see the prints, I'll try to help.

While this issue of maps is not very common.
but i like aqua bullet lol is me best map
I think the best maps are: Shark Tail and Warehouse. These maps are good for making several deaths.
I need head line for aqua bullet please and skins for one girl or something
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?