SolvedLost account

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Lost account
I lost access to my account: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=227540

I changed the password and forgot to what I changed it. Usually kept alternating between the same one, but both dont work.

Also lost access to the email used to register that account. Old email was b******7@hotmail.com.

Please message me if you need more proof. Thank you.
b******7@hotmail.com is not the email currently listed on that account.
@Flengo can i pm u or IM u all the info that I have, idk if someone got access and changed it
Just posting for reference, user said he thinks his account might have been hacked and was sure the email he provided was listed on the account previously.
That was the original email, but back in 2011. Email was changed until 2013, then changed again in 2019. IPs come from the same place, so yeah.
Can I Pm you the list of emails that I have? Its possible that I've changed it in 2013, but I am almost certain I haven't changed it in 2019... You can also check that I'm logging in from the same place on this account
Posting on his behalf since he messaged me.

Quote Originally Posted by rainb11
[Last Tuesday at 11:32 AM] rainb11: Hey I cant pm liz bc i dont have 15 posts
[Last Tuesday at 11:32 AM] rainb11: im certain that the previous email change was golkum@hotmail or rainalex@live.com
[Last Tuesday at 11:33 AM] rainb11: but 99% sure that I havent changed the email in 2019
[Last Tuesday at 11:33 AM] rainb11: + if they check the Ip address they'll see its in the same location
[Last Tuesday at 11:33 AM] rainb11: I have a dynamic IP tho so it will keep changing but its always at the same coordinate
Restored email to the hotmail one, try to recover again.
Recovered the account thanks you can close
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us