SolvedTwo Factor Authenticator

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Two Factor Authenticator
Hey, lost access to my 2-step authenticator as I had to wipe the data from my phone. I'm unable to recover it because I was using Google Authenticator and I can't disable it on the site as I need the code.

The account in question is the one I'm writing from, I did manage to sign in before wiping the data from my phone. All I ask is that 2-factor authentication gets removed on this account so I may re-enable it on my phone again. (I will use Authy this time, it syncs to the cloud so I won't lose it again)

Thanks :)
@Liz @Flengo
2FA Removed. Please save the recovery code outside your device, or use another authorization app, such as Authy or LastPass which uses a login system and is therefore device independent.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us