PostSelling a NICE CF account!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Selling a NICE CF account!

Almost 2nd Lt 8 class

The account is great so I don't sell it cheap!!! Contact me only if you are interested and SERIOUS about it. I don't want ZP, trade or something - I want cash. I use Paypal.

Weapons:
- AK47-Silver
- Anaconda-Adv
- AWM
- Combat Axe PERMANENT!
- Desert Eagle x2
- G36K
- GALIL
- M12s
- M4A1-Silver
- QBZ-95
- RPK
- Scar Light
- SG552
- SIG P228
- TAR21
- Type89
- Winchester
- XM8
- 2x grenade, smoke, flash
- bunch of BM temp guns
how much $50 and give me url to z8games and dont scam
Wrong section you dumbass gawd whats wrong with people these days
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post
Wrong section you dumbass gawd whats wrong with people these days

Well Said xD
gimme proof its yours and i can pay you 55 dollars.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?