Question about Why06's wall hack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Question about Why06's wall hack
I have a question about the hack, people say it works still and others don't. now if it does work then how do I inject it?

I use Valkyrie to inject the DLL
but when I attempt to inject it, I get Injection failure.
I have Process name set to AVA.exe
is that the correct process?
if not which is?

I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit

Thanks.
It works for me win 7 32 bit
I don't inject but use a program.
When i use the program, i press right click and start with admin.
Im thinking when you choose to inject dll, you should CLOSE THE INJECTER before the game starts. So inject and close the injecter.
Thats my thought
Cheers
You have to inject while the splash picture is still on the screen.
blakzer, hes talking about the dll... not the program
stop double post, hack is patched =.=
Put ure injector on automatic . Then start A.V.A . And normally it should injected . But the hack is patched so it won't work .
questions answered - /close
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us