HAI

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
HAI
HAI GUYZ LETS B FRENDS

but for-real, hows it going? XD
I found him first he is mine! Just a little adivce no not talk to gourav, do not agree with him, and least of all dont think in any way that he is not a pervert and a pedophile.
Having a bright fond that sorta matches the background is also a good idea


NO IT ISNT I GOTTA HIGHLITE EVERYTHING YOU SAY, DOESNT THAT BOTHER YOU?!
Quote Originally Posted by i eat trees View Post
Having a bright fond that sorta matches the background is also a good idea


NO IT ISNT I GOTTA HIGHLITE EVERYTHING YOU SAY, DOESNT THAT BOTHER YOU?!
Fond? What?
Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
Fond? What?
He meant font dude, font. The other guy's font is too bright, I agree.
IT HURTS ME EYE'S METAY!!!!

Anyway, HIOLOAKOHELLO,

Dislike me or hate me, dun care, Im just welcoming you to the forum for a highger post count, becouse everyone does that D:
welcome here enjoy your stay



woots another post made



jk




yea right
The fuck i care, ive used this for years i aint gonna change it now.
fucking change it or i'll ban you
Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter View Post
He meant font dude, font. The other guy's font is too bright, I agree.
Oh yeah, me too. I don't even bother to read what he posted.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?