Request: Updated method to manually update 059 clients.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Request: Updated method to manually update 059 clients.
Good afternoon,

I spent the majority of the last few hours trying to figure out how to manually update the 059 client to 31.9.1 from 31.9.0 using half a dozen or so different tutorials on this forum and as of now I have had no luck. I continually get a connection failed and retrying message. Is someone please able to provide new, more up to date instructions? I and many others would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks,
Coolxkidz
I have the same problem i spent 4 hours but still not working with connection failed and retrying message.
If someone solve this problem and can help us
Thanks
For some reason, about a 3 days ago, 059 seemed to not post any client. I kept waiting for him to post and today I checked and it said that the new client was posted 5 days ago. NANI! What is wrong with mpgh
Quote Originally Posted by GhostBloxt View Post
For some reason, about a 3 days ago, 059 seemed to not post any client. I kept waiting for him to post and today I checked and it said that the new client was posted 5 days ago. NANI! What is wrong with mpgh
Any new threads made will be hidden because they must be approved by staff, therefore if it was posted 5 hrs ago but I only approved it now you wouldn't see it till now but it would say created 5 hrs ago.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GhostBloxt View Post
For some reason, about a 3 days ago, 059 seemed to not post any client. I kept waiting for him to post and today I checked and it said that the new client was posted 5 days ago. NANI! What is wrong with mpgh
Any new threads made will be hidden because they must be approved by staff, therefore if it was posted 5 hrs ago but I only approved it now you wouldn't see it till now but it would say created 5 hrs ago.
okay good luck guy
For 059's client you can just click on the client version located on the home screen of the client, a pop up will come up and you just type in the current version of the actual realm client. (As of typing this its X31.9.2)

All new content in realm will not be accessible but everything that worked up to his last client release will work. This is the super quick way if you want to get on and play now without doing all the actual flash/client file updating, haven't had any issues Ive just stayed away from the crystal cavern.
Quote Originally Posted by stantheman1 View Post
For 059's client you can just click on the client version located on the home screen of the client, a pop up will come up and you just type in the current version of the actual realm client. (As of typing this its X31.9.2)

All new content in realm will not be accessible but everything that worked up to his last client release will work. This is the super quick way if you want to get on and play now without doing all the actual flash/client file updating, haven't had any issues Ive just stayed away from the crystal cavern.
Could you explain me how to do it. Like where do i have to change the version if it's that easy. I heard about this but never got it to work.
Quote Originally Posted by xxxxanaxxxx View Post
Could you explain me how to do it. Like where do i have to change the version if it's that easy. I heard about this but never got it to work.
Go to home screen, and look at the bottom left corner. Look for the text that says ROTMG #X31.9.1. Click on it and it asks you to enter a new version. Then just enter X31.9.2 in the text box
33.2.0 -> 33.2.1 cannot be done through this version change alone. You must also add in the new MapInfo parameter.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?