Outdated[X31.9.1] 059 client

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Rilrrr View Post
I downloaded it but what should i do now drag the file to flash or what
Make the swf a trusted location, and drag it into flashplayer. Or use the exe
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post


Make the swf a trusted location, and drag it into flashplayer. Or use the exe
when i open the exe it doesnt let me join a server, it says SOCKET SERVER IO ERROR #2031
Quote Originally Posted by MrRockefeller View Post
when i open the exe it doesnt let me join a server, it says SOCKET SERVER IO ERROR #2031
Go to server select screen, are you trying to connect to the proxy one?
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post


Go to server select screen, are you trying to connect to the proxy one?
i tried the proxy one but still same error.
Quote Originally Posted by MrRockefeller View Post
i tried the proxy one but still same error.
No, I meant because if you're trying to join the proxy w/o running krelay etc it won't work. Not sure then, can't remember other reasons as to why it's caused.
Any character I choose permanently fires in one direction and I can't toggle it off, I've already checked the options but I don't know what it could be.
Nvm: fixed.
Help!!!
help me something happened to the game. it only teleports me to vault and nowhere else. just after logging in instead of landing in nexus it lands in the vault and as I click the teleport on the letter R it is still vault. help
Quote Originally Posted by IsamePl View Post
help me something happened to the game. it only teleports me to vault and nowhere else. just after logging in instead of landing in nexus it lands in the vault and as I click the teleport on the letter R it is still vault. help
Disable Only Vault Mode in the Other Tab in the Options
help me something happened to the game. it only teleports me to vault and nowhere else. just after logging in instead of landing in nexus it lands in the vault and as I click the teleport on the letter R it is still vault. help
Quote Originally Posted by IsamePl View Post
help me something happened to the game. it only teleports me to vault and nowhere else. just after logging in instead of landing in nexus it lands in the vault and as I click the teleport on the letter R it is still vault. help
/vault - toggle vault only mode
Every time i enter the vault i get locked, cant move, and i have this background, how can i fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by markids View Post
Every time i enter the vault i get locked, cant move, and i have this background, how can i fix this?
same thing is happening to me.. anyone have a fix?
Load error, retrying. it started yesterday when everything was fine, then i got back and it couldn't load. regular rotmg client works, my connection is fine i though its because mpgh is offline but apparently not, still doesn't work. please help
Eeeek, is this outdated or still working?
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us