[SOLVED] Windows error when I load up a hack/aimbot

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] Windows error when I load up a hack/aimbot
I just reinstalled windows vista on a new hard drive, and now notice that when I attempt to run any hack(ExternalBoxEsp, VAC Chaos, Modloader, ect.) I get this windows error.

C:\HAX\Release\ExternalBoxEsp43.184.exe

The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log for more detail.

I am running Windows Vista Ultimate x64, I have not hexed the file yet either.

Any help is appreciated.
Well Download them again if you hade them from before your reinstall
try updating you NETframework version
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
try updating you NETframework version
Fixed it, thank you!
/marked as solved
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us