HelpSpoofer

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Spoofer
Can spoofers get detected? They arnt modifieing memory and spoofer.xyz is spoofing permanently now..
Quote Originally Posted by Radschi View Post
Can spoofers get detected? They arnt modifieing memory and spoofer.xyz is spoofing permanently now..
They could be.
Quote Originally Posted by Radschi View Post
Can spoofers get detected
probably yes

the anticheat is also looking at all the programs that are running on your PC so chances are they add the spoofers aswell
I lost my fortnite account skins season 4-season9 by using a dead by daylight spoofer on accident
at the same time I got hwid banned on the game which isn't an account ban, then it perm banned me for "attempting" to bypass the hwid ban which was an accident.
Heres what it looks like. https://prnt.sc/ox4zia
I contacted support and they said i cheated and they wont unban me xD
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us