ArrowLooking for New CF Minion.

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Looking for New CF Minion.

Applications are to be posted in this thread.

Requirements:

1. At least 150 posts.
2. Can dedicate at least 3 hours a day to the section.
3. Be willing to test, check, and verify uploads/hacks by members.
4. Preferably some knowledge of these sections.



Application format:

Name: (Not your username, we can see that)
Age:
Location: (Include time zone)
Hours you can dedicate to site: (Be realistic, because we will hold you to this)
Summary as to why you should be chosen:


APPLICATIONS ONLY, ALL OTHERS WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAM AND WILL BE BANNED.
Name: Robert
Age: 17
Location: Poland ... GMT+1
Hours you can dedicate to site: soo ... 3-5h a day im cheakin MPGH in 30 min ...
Summary as to why you should be chosen: I like to help people ... and its no problem for me to check files.And i done already a lot for MPGH users ... (most for choobs)
Name: Peter
Age: 16
Location: eastern time zone
Hours you can dedicate to site: i could gladly do one - two and an half hours everyday. ( i have recently got a job so that could get in the way for thursdays, fridays, and saturdays.)
Summary as to why you should be chosen:
I know there are alot of applicatants for this job, but as i have been here for sometime now.... they come and they go. i haven't really seen anyone stick around for much longer then about a month. i would like to have me chance at it ( i won't say that i am perfect) to try out the position. thanks for everything,
gs-hitman (Peter)
Name:Evan Johnston
Age:16
Location:Central time zone,Canada
hours:5-7 hours a day not including school hours (2hr 25 min) since i go on MPGH at school some days i can stay on for more than 10 hours. When summer break is here i can add on about 4-5 more hours
Summery: I like to help ppl on MPGH.Crossfire is my favorite game.My fav website is MPGH and i have always wanted to be a Minion. i know how to do the job very well iv seen inhuman and other minions doing there job and i could do it like them.
Thanks for your time and hope you pick me
Name: Rick
Age: 18
Location: portugal, UTC/GMT +1 hour same as United kingdom.

Hours you can dedicate to site: 9 hours a day or more depending on if i have something to do since im out of school already.


Summary: i dont really make programs or anytihng of that but im pretty helpful when i see someone needs help helpd alot of choobies etc I also can test any kind of files programs of course and deal with spam threads etc. i have alot of experience and knowledge of crossfire and mpgh also so. thx Also i think we should get a new minion that never been minion before would b kool have new faces not pick old former minions.
Name:vincent
Age:21
Location: canada.Quebec gmt +1:00 h
Hours you can dedicate to site:minimum 4 hour the week hours up to 9 hours weekend
Summary as to why you should be chosen:because everyday im online and im always helping others. Im friendly to new choob and i know crossfire from 1 year in 1 week and i know how to say if hack contain virus and rules to be applyed. and finnaly i think i meet a requierment
Name: Justin
Age: 16
Location: California, PST
Hours a day: 3 hours minimum
Summary: I've been at mpgh for nearly 2 and half years now and understand the responsibilities of a moderator. I'm not very active in the CF section, but I do alot of work in the combat arms section. Be it helping people, or releasing hacks, I am always there. Summer started for me last week, and I am able to dedicate at least 3 hours a day, the absolute minimum.

Name: Tye Lewis

Location: Location: UK, East London. Timezone: GMT

Hours you can dedicate to site: Realisticly I can offer 10 hours max maybe more ( Not lying ) because of summer break, after break I can offer 5+ hours.

Summary as to why you should be chosen: I should be chosen to represent MPGH as a Minion because I am trust worthy, I can dedicate alot of time and effort Into MPGH, I'm reliable on any situation, I can be a strict person but with sentimental values and love to joke, I will always test Hacks/Injectors/Etc to make sure they are reliable and safe (Even though thats what I am suposed to do) and I am not stupid and never contradict myself.

And I like to have fun and yet do my job swiftly and neatly In a job e.g Minion, If i get selected, which Is the most important thing to me.
Name: Antonio
Age: 20
Location: Buffalo, N.Y. - United States (-5GMT)
Hours: Usually 5-10 hours during Monday - Friday with some days not being able to get on at all.
Summary as to why you should be chosen: I am QUITE patient with spamming newbies and I constantly report spam posts with the "report this post" button. I'm also willing to test out these, er, 'hacks' and hacks that people release to prevent other people from getting infected, or simply not having a good experiance with a poorly implemented tool.

I also like pie....Clam pie (gigitty...), Cream pie (gigitty...), apple pie...the cake is a lie, ya know.
Requirements:

1. At least 150 posts. = Yes
2. Can dedicate at least 3 hours a day to the section. = Yes
3. Be willing to test, check, and verify uploads/hacks by members. = Yes
4. Preferably some knowledge of these sections. = Yes


Application format:

Name: OMARz
Age: 17
Location: Melbourne UTC/GMT +10 hours
Hours you can dedicate to site: - more then 3 hours...im able to continuously check back on the forum regularly to see whats happening.
Summary as to why you should be chosen: I've got a pretty good knowledge gaming and hacking and I know how to use injectors and all the other hack tools. i am also an ex minion of this section. I resigned due to workload however it has since then eased.
Requirements:

1. At least 150 posts. done
2. Can dedicate at least 3 hours a day to the section. done
3. Be willing to test, check, and verify uploads/hacks by members. done.
4. Preferably some knowledge of these sections. yeah.


Application format:

Name: James
Age:15
Location: uhh dont know timezone but USeast
Hours you can dedicate to site: 6 to 8 hours depending on if i have nutin else to do
Summary as to why you should be chosen: I was a minion before i was very helpful. need some more things to keep my mind off my now passed away grandmother. I am very helpful and am willing to get a virus to test and make sure hacks are clean for other members.
Name: Jakey/Jake
Age:17
Location:Kentwood,LA Central Standard Time (UTC/GMT -6 hours) And DST (UTC/GMT -5 hours)
Hours:3-6 Hours And 1-12 Hours(Some Days)
Summary as to why you should be chosen:I've been here for quite a while,this isn't my first account and it wont be my last.I go through each section twice a day and those sections are Mods,Glitches,General,And Hack Sections.Always helping as much as I can.I sometimes ridicule pointless threads and I am kind of a Grammar Ninja.Willing to check files at a moments notice and I have knowledge of viruses.Your neighborhood helper-JakeyXD

Things I Think You Should Know:
Languages:English and Vietnamese
Knowledges:Mods,Glitches,Hacks,,And Almost Everything In-Game.
Favorite Smiley:

Now It Is Up To

BTW Congratz To InHuman On the promotion Dont it
Name Lawrence Liñan
Age 13
Location philippines +8gmt
Hours to dedicate 5 hours
Summary I Want To become Minion because I am a Former Moderator Last Year.
Applications are to be posted in this thread.

Requirements:

1. At least 150 posts. - yeeeeeep
2. Can dedicate at least 3 hours a day to the section.- yeeeeeep
3. Be willing to test, check, and verify uploads/hacks by members. - yeeeeep
4. Preferably some knowledge of these sections. - yeeeeeep


Application format:

Name: Rob
Age:15
Location: New York. Eastern time zone
Hours you can dedicate to site: on weedays I would dedicate atleast 3-4 hours. On weekends I would dedicate atleast six hours or so.
Summary as to why you should be chosen: seeing that I only have one thread on the cf section, it's a thread that would help some people. I don't want to post spam like other people do. I'm usually on this section alot and I usually see alot of threads that are off topic and that don't belong there. I sometimes see them before some minions do.
1. At least 150 posts. Yes
2. Can dedicate at least 3 hours a day to the section. Yes
3. Be willing to test, check, and verify uploads/hacks by members. Yes
4. Preferably some knowledge of these sections. Yes

Name: Ertunc
Age: 15
Location: United Kingdom / London
Hours you can dedicate to site: 4-10 Hours
Summary as to why you should be chosen: I Am On Pc For More Than 8 Hours, Witch Means That i Could Be On Mpgh 4-10 Hours, I'm Well Active And Helped So Many People. I Code in Vb8 And I Would Love To Help Mpgh And People As A Minion!
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?