WTBGHM Google Home Mini Codes

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
GHM Google Home Mini Codes
Promotion got extended for another week.
If anyone is able to get codes, in bulk, I'm looking for 2000+.
Trusted Middleman will be used, sorry scammers.
Bitcoin preferred.
add me on IM mate @zxck
Quote Originally Posted by Megavoa View Post
add me on IM mate @zxck
Done, eventually.

Edit: The genius above tried to scam me, what a stupid child. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1385858
Claimed that scam report was his brother using his D.iscord. Ironic really.

Tried to do all the usual tricks, 'Send 50% first', 'do a lower amount', 'I'm not gonna scam you', yadda yadda yadda.

Must think I'm stupid, refused to use a MM and claimed they charge a $30 fee, but insulted me once I proved him wrong, too.
Quote Originally Posted by zxck View Post
Done, eventually.
DO NOT TRADE WITH MEGAVOA AS HE IS A SCAMMER/BAN EVADER.
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post


DO NOT TRADE WITH MEGAVOA AS HE IS A SCAMMER/BAN EVADER.
Hi, thanks for the warning. I already reported his post with previous scam reports on him ect. Hopefully a mod sees it soon.
He's also on mc-market under the username SocialEngine claiming he has all sorts of services and products for sale.
Absolute mong, honestly. Must think I'm stupid.

Edit: Oh look, another scam report. This dude really is something special. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1449244
Seems nobody is selling them then..
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?