ExclamationC4rb0n Hook

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
C4rb0n Hook
[INSERT] MENU

--Run as administrator else it does not work!--

Creator: C4rb0n

Features:

Chams
No Spread
No Recoil
ESP Nametags
Speedhack
Fly
Superjump
Light Chams
Wallhack ASUS
Rapidfire Speed
Unlimited Stamina

Bugs and answers are in the readme.

VirusTotal Scan:
a-squared 5.0.0.26 2010.06.03 -
AhnLab-V3 2010.06.04.00 2010.06.03 -
AntiVir 8.2.2.4 2010.06.03 TR/Dropper.Gen
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2010.06.02 -
Authentium 5.2.0.5 2010.06.03 -
Avast 4.8.1351.0 2010.06.03 VBS:Malware-gen
Avast5 5.0.332.0 2010.06.03 VBS:Malware-gen
AVG 9.0.0.787 2010.06.04 -
BitDefender 7.2 2010.06.03 -
CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2010.06.03 -
ClamAV 0.96.0.3-git 2010.06.03 -
Comodo 4980 2010.06.01 -
DrWeb 5.0.2.03300 2010.06.04 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2010.06.03 -
eTrust-Vet 35.2.7527 2010.06.03 -
F-Prot 4.6.0.103 2010.06.03 -
F-Secure 9.0.15370.0 2010.06.03 -
Fortinet 4.1.133.0 2010.06.03 -
GData 21 2010.06.03 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.84.0 2010.06.03 -
Jiangmin 13.0.900 2010.06.03 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2010.06.03 -
McAfee 5.400.0.1158 2010.06.03 -
McAfee-GW-Edition 2010.1 2010.06.03 -
Microsoft 1.5802 2010.06.03 -
NOD32 5170 2010.06.03 -
Norman 6.04.12 2010.06.03 -
nProtect 2010-06-03.01 2010.06.03 -
Panda 10.0.2.7 2010.06.03 -
PCTools 7.0.3.5 2010.06.03 -
Rising 22.50.03.04 2010.06.03 -
Sophos 4.53.0 2010.06.03 -
Sunbelt 6401 2010.06.03 -
Symantec 20101.1.0.89 2010.06.03 -
TheHacker 6.5.2.0.292 2010.06.03 -
TrendMicro 9.120.0.1004 2010.06.03 -
TrendMicro-HouseCall 9.120.0.1004 2010.06.04 -
VBA32 3.12.12.5 2010.06.03 -
ViRobot 2010.6.3.2335 2010.06.03 -
VirusBuster 5.0.27.0 2010.06.03 -
SECOND SCAN:
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...6548d0b9175dcdⓘ

If you think 3/40 is dangerous and don't want to download then don't download

Screenshots coming soon!
sorry but you need two Virusscans. and a screenshot
]Like Dark said. Simply provide 2 Virus scans and a Screenshot or two of the hack in action and it will be approved soon. Can't wait to test it out.


Edit: Scan your files here:
www.virustotal.com/
virusscan.jotti.org/
I think this contains a trojan because I haven't seen a unlimited stamina in ages! And I think its VIP! Yeah i think unlimited Stamina is VIP... I hope its allowed and actually I hope this actually works... But unlimited stamina is like speed hax so I don't really think theirs a need... Unless you want to look more legit...

EDIT : First Choob I will respect.. DarkOrigins.. WIth his first post!... Very good for a Choob to know the rules.
Does anyone known a second virus scan site I can use? (Brb getting screenshot)
anyways, im pretty sure the Unlim. Stamina feature is V.i.P
But still it looks all good to me (I like the wall hack ) havent had a working wall hack in ages
LOL I am sure it works cuz I was playing with this dude!
Yes no recoil
hold up isint it patched
Sorry, hacks with VIP features aren't allowed here.

If you want VIP which includes these features and more, buy Mpgh VIP


Full Throttle Gamers

and to the question above, no recoil is NOT patched, Mpgh VIP has it
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us