QuestionHelpGet a process from list

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Get a process from list
I am pretty new to VB and currently learning.

As a first project I started making my own DLL-injector and after reading through different tutorials and some hours of
trial and error I now have a pretty simple injector.

It seems to work just fine but I want to improve it a bit.
The current way to get the target process is by simply typing the process name into a textbox.

I would like to create a button that allows you to choose the target process out of a list of running processes.
I can't find anything for this issue around the web so maybe someone here knows what to do...

Any help? (keep in mind: I am a beginner)
I used a combobox to display all of the running processes.
This code should do the trick for you and populate the combobox with the running processes.

Code:
For Each p As Process In Process.GetProcesses

            If cmbProcess.Items.Contains(p.ProcessName) = False Then
                cmbProcess.Items.Add(p.ProcessName.ToString)
            End If

        Next
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?