WTSCYBERPVNK'S CRYPTO EXCHANGE SERVICE - ZELLE, GOOGLE PAY, APPLE PAY, CASH APP

Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
CYBERPVNK'S CRYPTO EXCHANGE SERVICE - ZELLE, GOOGLE PAY, APPLE PAY, CASH APP
ABOUT

I'm offering a reliable PayPal to BTC exchange service. The service is pretty straight forward. If you would like to purchase BTC FAST, EASY, and SAFELY, this service is for you.

PROCESS

1. Contact me
2. Send me the money via one of the supported methods
3. Receive BTC instantly
4. Done!

RATES

$100 > - 15%
$100 to $250 - 12%
$250 to $500 - 10%
$500 to $1000 - 8%

If you are a frequent client, discounts will apply.
Minimum order is $25, Max is $2.5k per exchange.
$100 or less buyer pays fees.
$5 minimum service fee.
I pay all fees.


PAYMENT METHODS

PayPal (Currently Unavailable) | Zelle | Google Pay | Apple Pay | Cash App

CONTACT

CLICK HERE TO ADD ME ON MPGH IM

VOUCHES

Vouches can be found in thread replies or provided if you IM me.

TERMS OF SERVICE

- I will only deal with people who I deem trusted
- I reserve the right to deny service to anyone for any reason
- Scamming will result in a scam report
- You go first, middle man can be used at your expense
- I reserve the right to change the ToS at anytime

*Thread design soon.
@ @CYBERPVNK Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE
Bump. Taking orders! Accepting CashApp, Zelle, and Google Pay as of now.
Bump. Currently only accepting CashApp and Google Pay until I fix my Zelle and PayPal. Contact me for a reliable and fast BTC exchanger!
Can't people buy btc using CashApp. Why would they need to send it to yours?
Quote Originally Posted by robtracy85 View Post
Can't people buy btc using CashApp. Why would they need to send it to yours?
Because some people don't have fully verified CashApps or just use throw away CashApps for one purchase as they aren't of age to be allowed to purchase BTC. Or, they want extremely high amounts $2k+, of BTC at a time and can't do that with CashApp.
added you on im
Vouch, sent me the btc immediately after I sent him cashapp.
Daily bump! Coinbase is currently having issues with debit card payments, but add me for exchanges whenever its cleared up!
Daily bump! Only accepting Zelle and Google Pay right now.
I needed BTC for Paypal, added you on IM
Daily bump. Only accepting Zelle and Google Pay for now.
Can you take PayPal?
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?