Make me superuser D:

PollDo you want Dokuda as a Superuser?
145 votes
Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
Make me superuser D:
I know this is lame ass, I'm just posting this here becouse this is the most visited forum, else noone see's it =/


Dave kept nagging me about me making a super user vote,
So i decided to make one, just becouse you're my bestestestestest friend daaaaave DDDD:


So, Vote a yes or a yes ^^

By the way, I'm soo helpfull D:
me too but the thing is it aint gonna happen
i vote yes !! good luck ^^
no because he suckks sweaty dick.
Lmfao, atleast i have a dick to suck( If i want to, which i apprenetly dont..), you suck your own dick, ******
And i didn't vote xD
Casue u never helpt me if i need something from you i will ask you you dont help mei will said no...
I helped you with explaining emulator DDDDD:

And bythe way, sometimes you really ask stupid questions and bump up 4weeks+ old topics =/
omg bump who voted me bad DDD: ( god I'm breaking rules, im double posting..)
i vote no cuz i hate u
I voted yes because you have helped me before.
Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
I voted yes because you have helped me before.
i see your not banned anymore
i vote no

only because the only option is YES
9/11
XD
wow... that blows dude
yes/no

so... well i say why not make him one of the pink foblets
[mpgh]Dokuda
PINKhat Hacker



rofled no one counts so.. scew it and 11-19 sucks for yoiu
Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us