Chams only d3d hack.

Posts 61–75 of 96 · Page 5 of 7
cobra wat file do i put the hacks in to make them work cuz i cant figure this out >.> help please
Quote Originally Posted by kylester1 View Post
cobra wat file do i put the hacks in to make them work cuz i cant figure this out
Using hacks :

1. Download and extract ( you may have to disable your anti-virus for some hacks )
2. Make sure both files are in the same folder ( or make a new folder for them )
3. Rename both files to anything you like ( eg. pwnd + pwnd.dll )
4. Open warrock / Press OK / Press Game Start
5. Open injector as soon as Hackshield screen starts to load
6. Press "insert" for hack menu then arrow keys to navigate and use hacks

Vista / Win7 Users : When using the injector "run as admin"

64 Bit OS Users : You may need to use a 64 bit injector (search forums)
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post


Using hacks :

1. Download and extract ( you may have to disable your anti-virus for some hacks )
2. Make sure both files are in the same folder ( or make a new folder for them )
3. Rename both files to anything you like ( eg. pwnd + pwnd.dll )
4. Open warrock / Press OK / Press Game Start
5. Open injector as soon as Hackshield screen starts to load
6. Press "insert" for hack menu then arrow keys to navigate and use hacks

Vista / Win7 Users : When using the injector "run as admin"

64 Bit OS Users : You may need to use a 64 bit injector (search forums)
So, has this just become a copy/paste affair now? lawl
Quote Originally Posted by BigBangBaby View Post
So, has this just become a copy/paste affair now? lawl
Man it gets so annoying, sometimes I have to post that 5-6 times in a thread because people won't read

Quote Originally Posted by dcrew10 View Post
Used to be the #1 Warrock VIP hack maker. And I will regain this position.
Make us a hack then Dcrew
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post


Man it gets so annoying, sometimes I have to post that 5-6 times in a thread because people won't read



Should put it in your sig ,lol
Aproved but dont work.
Yes, it does, im using it right now.
Beauty hack.

Thanked & Used.
Quote Originally Posted by dcrew10 View Post
Beauty hack.

Thanked & Used.
I spy a contradiction in you signature.
Quote Originally Posted by BigBangBaby View Post
I spy a contradiction in you signature.
I don't mean this forum, Another old forum what got shut down. I made the biggest public VIP hack that was undetected for a week and I made 3 dif ones.

I suppose I am a retard for putting it in my sig and not mensioning it was from a dif forum. Will change it now
Quote Originally Posted by dcrew10 View Post
N - MADE A WARROCK PUBLIC
N - MADE A WARROCK D3D
N - MADE A WARROCK VIP [VIP ONLY]
N - MADE A WARROCK VIP [PUBLIC]
N - BECOME A RESPECTED MEMBER
I think he means this part, N = No ? /
Quote Originally Posted by dcrew10 View Post
I don't mean this forum, Another old forum what got shut down. I made the biggest public VIP hack that was undetected for a week and I made 3 dif ones.

I suppose I am a retard for putting it in my sig and not mensioning it was from a dif forum. Will change it now
Nobodies calling you retarded lol
LALAPALOOZA!
Posts 61–75 of 96 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us