Hm..?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Hm..?
Cant u mod the games on so it will be like a demo?

I mean U tank/download the game on the PC. Put the game on the xbox and the game will run as a demo/beta?
You can do that with a jtag, where you download the game, burn it to a DVD, install, and then never have to pop-in the DVD again to play it.
But U cant mod the game on the PC so the xbox reg it as a demo?
Not that I know of. I've never heard of anybody doing that or finding a way to do it.
It would be awsome to do.. :P
I have read that U can run games with the USB
i think u can run the game with the USB tuve2 o never tried it but a friend did
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?