SRSZOnline Dating.

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Online Dating.
So I recently got back into dating online again and it's pretty immersive imo. I know she's not a catfish cause of verification stuff and we already have plans to meet up next year.

But I wanna hear what you guys have to say, would you online date?
Stupid idea. Why get in a relationship that is garunteed to go nowhere? And if you're getting in a relationship to go nowhere, why would you get into one where you can't get your dick sucked?
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
Stupid idea. Why get in a relationship that is garunteed to go nowhere? And if you're getting in a relationship to go nowhere, why would you get into one where you can't get your dick sucked?
Things happen you know, I've had a previous experience with online dating and it worked pretty well. We did meet up and we were pretty happy together. There were some complications that lead to us breaking up but it didn't leave us in the dust. We're still friends to this date and still lives where I am. I'm always skeptical with online dating but I'm just about certain with this one. I don't want to be in something that'll actually go no where. That's why I already started filling in blanks of stuff we're both gonna get done and have already made arrangements to be next year. If all is lost then it's my fault I just gotta suck it up and move on with it.
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
Stupid idea. Why get in a relationship that is garunteed to go nowhere? And if you're getting in a relationship to go nowhere, why would you get into one where you can't get your dick sucked?
Don’t listen to this kid @Ryuk
He still sux his own dix @ night cus no girl touch him 8]]]]]]]]]

(Little secret, Silent got his ribs removed just so he could do that)
Omegas be like. Man up and goto a bar like I did
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
Omegas be like. Man up and goto a bar like I did
didn't know estefi was a bartender
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post


didn't know estefi was a bartender
Same .
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
Omegas be like. Man up and goto a bar like I did
u the type of guy to hit on old ladies cause the young ones think ur ugly
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post


u the type of guy to hit on old ladies cause the young ones think ur ugly
Same .
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post


u the type of guy to hit on old ladies cause the young ones think ur ugly
he also has little balls and small muscles cuz he took and quit steroids
Growing up, online dating always seemed strange to me. But as of recent it's become more normal but I still haven't opened up to it.
Meet up next year?
Unpopular opinion but online dating is just how you meet someone, how you get to know them, it's where you go from there that is important. I've had 2 very successful relationships that started out online. One of which we only decided to end because we had different goals in life but the relationship was still fantastic, we made time to meet up in person, they moved here so we could be together. For a while we even lived together. Online you have access to almost everyone and anyone, in person there's only a select few people around you. There are people online that are more compatible than anyone near you so you can find a better relationship if you can overcome all the obstacles present that scare people from this. You have a much more emotional bond, than anything else as its easier to tell them everything and become very comfortable, then you will know them well enough that when you meet up in person, things will go amazingly.
Having experienced the online dating scene. I would not recommend it. If you really (and I mean like really really) like the person and you want to meet them. Do it within the next few weeks. Online relationships aren't remotely real unless you meet them irl. If they are far away, think about the longevity of that relationship. Most of your relationship will be online, and that is no way to live a life (speaking from experience). There is so much time between now and next year. Meaning you'll be stuck in this fantasy world where you think you are dating this person, but in actuality you aren't. Online dating isn't real. Its what you do to feel some sort of connection or love when it isn't available irl. Don't go backwards, date someone else irl. But if you met this person online and they live near you, then meet them irl and start a real life relationship.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?