SolvedHacking Account

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Hacking Account
So, I havent played minecraft in a few months due to being busy with school and went back to play and turned out I was hacked. Looking through my email and discovered a lot had been changed (user, email, pass) I was able to "unhack" my email,

but I cant get back my minecraft. Using a website I found out my username was changed from JennerLoo to Delaxin... But I cant figure out how I could possibly hack it myself, any help?
Try contacting Minecraft's support maybe and provide all info ?
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
Try contacting Minecraft's support maybe and provide all info ?

I tried, but they need a transaction ID and I bought Minecraft back in 2011 so I dont have it anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by JennerLoo View Post
I tried, but they need a transaction ID and I bought Minecraft back in 2011 so I dont have it anymore.
Well the possibilty of you hacking it back basically is non existent as MPGH does not provide or support such acts. You either find that transaction ID, or create a new account or seek through MPGH for an account.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us