LOOK AT MY LATES HACK I TRADE OR GOT FROM MY FRIEND

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
LOOK AT MY LATES HACK I TRADE OR GOT FROM MY FRIEND
NICE AND UNDETECTE WHO WANTS IT IM TAKIN ENY GOOD OFFERS.

AND HAVE MORE THAN THESE I ALSO IM ON XFIRE ADD ME JCKILLA200
ALL MY COOL HACKS.JPGattachment deleted · 161 downloads before removal
I ALSO SELL STEAM ACCOUNT OR I CAN LET YOU USE IT FOR SOMETHING COOL TO TRADE ME!!!
lolz the ingame trainer is proly ***s
they're all detected


look at his taskbar... paint...
NO YOUR WRONG I BARLEY GOT THIS AND I BARLY MADE PIC AND THEY WORK
Quote Originally Posted by da_g View Post
NO YOUR WRONG I BARLEY GOT THIS AND I BARLY MADE PIC AND THEY WORK
i saw all of those trainers(except for the green one) about 2 months ago...
YA GREEN ONE I MADE IS MINE IS ASHLY PUBLICK SO ENYONE WHO WANTS IT CAN GET IT!!!I REQUIRE A MINIMUN 2 POST TO GET IT LOL NVM JUST ENYONE
Quote Originally Posted by da_g View Post
YA GREEN ONE I MADE IS MINE IS ASHLY PUBLICK SO ENYONE WHO WANTS IT CAN GET IT!!!I REQUIRE A MINIMUN 2 POST TO GET IT LOL NVM JUST ENYONE
noob its not yours

you got all of these from wrhacking...all of these have been released there about 2 months ago >.>
FUCK YOU THE GREEN ONE IS MINE HAVE YOU READ SIGHTN YOU DUM FUCK
IM JCKILLA
ive talked to jckilla before and he isnt a noob...

and he doesnt type in all caps either

oh yeah and i dont remember ever seing him use even the word hell
Quote Originally Posted by unseenss View Post
ive talked to jckilla before and he isnt a noob...

and he doesnt type in all caps either

oh yeah and i dont remember ever seing him use even the word hell
ok i fucket up in caps but enyways i am jckilla watch give me your nick and i might rember wat we talked about
Quote Originally Posted by da_g View Post
ok i fucket up in caps but enyways i am jckilla watch give me your nick and i might rember wat we talked about
lol i know him 2 no way he is a noob like u
Quote Originally Posted by unseenss View Post
ive talked to jckilla before and he isnt a noob...

and he doesnt type in all caps either

oh yeah and i dont remember ever seing him use even the word hell
maybe he changed...
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
maybe he changed...
EXACTLY I APREACATE YOU BACKIN ME UP IN MY OTHER NAME BUT
IT IS ME I MADE ALOT HACKS AND IF YOU REALLY DO KNOW ME THEN WAT DID I TRADE WITH YOU OR NAME SOMETHING FOR WAT YOU KNOW ME?
da_g

did not make these trainers

and they're wayyy detected

only an idiot would accept this kind of trade
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?