Outdated[X31.9.3] 059 client

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Please, disable in the next build the command to follow a player in "fame" option. Some poeple use this to severely annoy other players.
Your client is great, but don't let something like that's.
It is outdated? New items were added to the game.
Quote Originally Posted by BomberDeaDD View Post
why i cant trade?
That's because you probably have Crystal Fragments an item not implemented yet in the hacked client so it causes trade to bug.

However @059 serious question, I set up the fame bot I enter a realm everything's okay except it says "NOT ENOUGH PLAYERS." Okay I'm confused, what if I want to just circle the midlands after I set my own coordinates and just solo farm it? Why can't that be an option?

Also can you give us an option to kill Candyman while running around and entering Cland automatically (if portal spawns)?

I mean what I want is just for the fame bot to run around midlands, kill the stuff, I set my own coordinates (which is already implemented)
- And then a feature that automatically walks to certain portals that are in range and enters them (if enabled)
Like a new feature.
Would it be possible to add an offset option to the wand of ballwalk (like there is for void bow and colo sword) to make it shoot semi straight. On realmeye it show the pattern it would need to shoot in.
dont work (load error, retrying)
Flash 18 is well regarded as the best flash projector out there. At least for Realm..
deca fucked it, also heads up wizard spells are glitched, dissapears when i hit an enemy in the middle of it
Quote Originally Posted by Xannny View Post
deca fucked it, also heads up wizard spells are glitched, dissapears when i hit an enemy in the middle of it
What do you mean?
//outdated 32.0.0 active
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us