Highly Experimental Assemblies for 7DTD Mods (A17)

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Sqeegie View Post
Here is the tutorial I made on it. The code I'm using is almost identical to what's shown here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1421802&

If you're looking to make an in-game mod menu, try looking at the Unity section on Unkn0wncheats. People have shared source codes to GUIs that they've made. The "Beginner's Guide To Hacking Unity Games" thread that's been pinned is pretty good. There are some great stuff been talked about in the thread's comments as well.

Best,
Sqeegie
Thanks, the tutorial makes sense. Not sure if I'll make anything graphical, but maybe later on. I was thinking of something more like the old pirate perfection trainers that just had a bunch of keybinds. I probably won't make anything right now considering A17 is about to become obsolete with A18s impending arrival.
Can you update The assemblie for: Ravenhearst: 5.5.4 ?
Yo Sqeegie! Your return has been requested! Get yo busy self movin' back here. I can't just wait around and wish for those good ol' days when you were the bomb. You gotta get thy self hippy hopping back to here and fulfill my every request, no questions asked. Why, I do believe that your very existence should be dedicated to makin' those "modifications" as you're so fond of callin' 'em. How am I even gonna rule my Minecraft server without you dealin' out those sweet packages like you used to? Have at it boy! I haven't got all day!

Yours truly,
Frankford Slappin' Dash
Update
Can you update the modded assemblies to their respective latest versions? thanks!
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?