I hate this shit

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
I hate this shit
I Deleted ubuntu cause it sucks ass, its meant for coders, if your a gamer don't fucking download it. fuckin shit.
I don't really like Ubuntu from the start. Lol
Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan View Post
I don't really like Ubuntu from the start. Lol
Even its name sux /yea
I mean say it out loud...ubuntu
Its not meant for coders... though its more hands on.
never installed it in my life.
dude linux jsut kinda is gay in general
and thanks for this your an idiot you just proved it windows ftw
Windows ftw .
What version of windows though? o.O vista sucks ass.
Ubuntu and linux in general are not made for gaming...
That's like buying a Mac and complaining you can't play shit on it.
"it can be fast, fun and easier to use." if you stick with your OS. and xp was the best but you want some of the features of win7 like the snap thing
Why'd you try that in the first place??
Ubuntu always sucked. Never EVER use it yo.
Linux >
~
if you don't know how to use Linux /
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?