There is a GP Hack for CA EU

Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
okay
It works so:
U have to play Last Man Standing 3 Rounds!
4 Players
At the end of match u have to need 1 match win 1 deatch 3 Kills

I hope it works for jah
Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
okay
It works so:
U have to play Last Man Standing 3 Rounds!
4 Players
At the end of match u have to need 1 match win 1 deatch 3 Kills

I hope it works for jah
and what it does?
Holy shit, That's quite a lot of cash.
WARNING: If u use this bug, ure gonna be banned by nexon!
I reported this bug for nexon too.
Quote Originally Posted by muumimamma View Post
WARNING: If u use this bug, ure gonna be banned by nexon!
I reported this bug for nexon too.
.
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post


.
Hihahohoho. Did u rage my Report or Ban? ::--D
yes i see a screen

u have to do snow valley last man standing 3 round

1° 3/1 1 miss
2° 2/1 1 miss
3° 1/2 1 miss
4° 0/3 0 miss

idk how to do this
Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?