UnhappyMY HACK

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
MY HACK
Hi friends I'm hacking it has very few features that I want to put new features that I'm new here could you help me?

If it's yours, shouldn't you know how to put new things into it?
I do not know how to add new codes you tell?
what do you mean by adding new codes?
It's not your hack. -.-
what's your problem if he is not his hack?lol he just want some help with it to build it idiots....
yes... someone help him please.... will you post the hack here then, won't you?
Teach him I do not know how to install addies?
if you reply to my message and visit us then we will help u ^^
First you post code, that you leeched and now this. If you wanna get banned, just ask.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us