[Preview] xInFiNiTy (Infinity) 2.0

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
[Preview] xInFiNiTy (Infinity) 2.0



A screenshot of the next version of Infinity I'm working on. Personally I think it grinds Faith, PerX and RDI into the ground. It's got tons of features, improved hack and process searching, and the new Leet 2.0 filetype (anti-disassembling, meta tags and compressed hack).

I removed the useless features (constant updater, media player) and cut down on the different windows. The new "Aero Glass" GUI with DotNetBar components gives it one of the best injector GUIs available.

I've almost finished coding it, I need to polish off some searching code and the Leet 2.0 code, then I'll be able to release. Tell me what you think of it!
Very nice work mate. I like the GUI. However, you need to change the process text box's back color or fore color so that users can see what's written on it. Rest is very cool. Keep it up.
Awesome, i love it.
Nice job brah i like the GUI and the colour of the search bar
Quote Originally Posted by pepsi233 View Post
Nice job brah i like the GUI and the colour of the search bar
There's this odd glitch with the transparency where different colours won't show up properly, so green and white worked the best.

Thanks for all the comments guys, mainly cause I sent them to my MSN contacts XD Best way to advertise
Good job but I dont like preview threads :/
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Very nice work mate. I like the GUI. However, you need to change the process text box's back color or fore color so that users can see what's written on it. Rest is very cool. Keep it up.
There's this weird problem with the transparency part where colors don't come out right and they're translucent. Those colors were the best after some tests I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Good job but I dont like preview threads :/
I just wanted to show people what I've been up to for almost the past week
So smexehhhhhhhhhhh
Quote Originally Posted by Invidus View Post
So smexehhhhhhhhhhh
/yea
Release it nao.
Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan View Post
Release it nao.
"I've almost finished coding it, I need to polish off some searching code and the Leet 2.0 code, then I'll be able to release."

That says enough I think XD

It'll be finished soon, don't worry.

Does anyone think it's better than Faith, PerX and RDI?
We need to see it's functionality first.

I don't like the GUI though.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
We need to see it's functionality first.

I don't like the GUI though.
It's got about 99% of Faith's and RDI's features, and some unique ones only in my injectors (Leet 2.0 packer, hack searcher, unique file saving).

It's your choice whether you like the GUI or not, but the color of the panels can be changed in the settings.
Yea it is a question of taste anyways

Good job, though.
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?