[CANADA] Cheapest Scene Points - Largest Stock!
Hey CanadaSquad!
I'm back with more products for us fellow Canadians
I am selling the cheapest Scene points on MPGH
Points can only be used in Canada
You can use points at these restaurants: Swiss Chalet, Harveys, Montanas, East Side Marios, Milestones, Bier Markt, Kelseys, Fionn MacCool’s, D’Arcy McGee’s, Paddy Flaherty’s, and Tir nan Òg
You can also use points at Cineplex and also Playdium
You can check all redeemable rewards at: https://www.scene.ca/en-ca/rewardsⓘ
You will only be given the scene card # which you can add to stocard and redeem via scanning or be able to use directly at the Cineplex koisks
1000 points = 10$ Off at restaurants
1250 points = General Movie at Cineplex (General and 3D)
2000 points = Enhanced Movie at Cineplex (DBOX, IMAX, AVX, etc)
2500 points = VIP Movie at Cineplex
Price:
1.3$ CAD/k for BTC
1.5$ CAD/k for ETF
ONLY BTC AND ETF (Interac Etransfer) Accepted
I also have other products like esso gc's, petro canada accounts, foodora accounts, and pizzapizza balance
ToS:
No refunds, replacement if you show proof of error and order id (if applicable)
You'll always go first
6 hour warranty for replacement
I have right to change ToS at any time
Add me on IM
I'm back with more products for us fellow Canadians
I am selling the cheapest Scene points on MPGH
Points can only be used in Canada
You can use points at these restaurants: Swiss Chalet, Harveys, Montanas, East Side Marios, Milestones, Bier Markt, Kelseys, Fionn MacCool’s, D’Arcy McGee’s, Paddy Flaherty’s, and Tir nan Òg
You can also use points at Cineplex and also Playdium
You can check all redeemable rewards at: https://www.scene.ca/en-ca/rewardsⓘ
You will only be given the scene card # which you can add to stocard and redeem via scanning or be able to use directly at the Cineplex koisks
1000 points = 10$ Off at restaurants
1250 points = General Movie at Cineplex (General and 3D)
2000 points = Enhanced Movie at Cineplex (DBOX, IMAX, AVX, etc)
2500 points = VIP Movie at Cineplex
Price:
1.3$ CAD/k for BTC
1.5$ CAD/k for ETF
ONLY BTC AND ETF (Interac Etransfer) Accepted
I also have other products like esso gc's, petro canada accounts, foodora accounts, and pizzapizza balance
ToS:
No refunds, replacement if you show proof of error and order id (if applicable)
You'll always go first
6 hour warranty for replacement
I have right to change ToS at any time
Add me on IM

