Warrock help please :

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Warrock help please :
Where should I start, how would I get the packet for a vehicle spawn? I've been trying lots of things yet none work...
u mean vehicle repair?

go to the yellow patch of ground with a wrench
go to it and record packets...when it reaches 100%, stop logging packets and send/set coket id to ur list and send...and dont forget to set it at 100 ms...and now u have an invincible tank
Quote Originally Posted by fl0
u mean vehicle repair?

go to the yellow patch of ground with a wrench
go to it and record packets...when it reaches 100%, stop logging packets and send/set coket id to ur list and send...and dont forget to set it at 100 ms...and now u have an invincible tank
not invincible a mine
No, I mean the making a vehicle come out of thin air. And if no one knows, could they at least give me some info or point me in the right direction?
I think its a private hack so you cant get info....

but i dont know if its entirely a private hack so just hope.
cross your fingers
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?