Deadskulz UserAPP GUI Quiestion

Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


yeah! mega troll.. i mean mega tool
sorry, i didnt relize how full of my self i seemed..

Quote Originally Posted by MissRandomSpam View Post
release both variants
one for the choobs (like me )
and one for the pros xD
how can i release one for noob/ and pros.

Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post
Like me!

And the GUI looks a little dark, but I guess we will wait and see.
do want me to invert the colors, but keep the title as red as it is?
Wait why'd you quote me the last time? I know you can't make a noob and pro version.
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post
Wait why'd you quote me the last time? I know you can't make a noob and pro version.
yeah, i dont get what u mean, a noob and pro version.. like pub and VIP?
Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?