059 and the delay ?Questions?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
059 and the delay ?Questions?
Now that we are seeing the second time in 3 updates that it is taking over 24 hours and the client is up somewhere ells, is this his plan to make people move over to his sources or is it something in the approval process.

Any clarity would be amazing thank you, and what are your opinions on this?
Quote Originally Posted by Zenith720 View Post
Now that we are seeing the second time in 3 updates that it is taking over 24 hours and the client is up somewhere ells, is this his plan to make people move over to his sources or is it something in the approval process.

Any clarity would be amazing thank you, and what are your opinions on this?
Hack releases in MPGH require moderator approval unlike most other sites, this is done to ensure that whatever you are downloading is safe and not malicious as such it will take time to approve after said hack has been uploaded depending on the timezones of the moderators and the time the thread was posted.
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post


Hack releases in MPGH require moderator approval unlike most other sites, this is done to ensure that whatever you are downloading is safe and not malicious as such it will take time to approve after said hack has been uploaded depending on the timezones of the moderators and the time the thread was posted.
Thanks Time for answering

I completely understand and that is for our own safety!(and I thank all mods so much for that) But what I’m asking has there been an application put in to be approved for the new 059 client
Cheers
Quote Originally Posted by Zenith720 View Post
Thanks Time for answering

I completely understand and that is for our own safety!(and I thank all mods so much for that) But what I’m asking has there been an application put in to be approved for the new 059 client
Cheers
If there was, it would be approved ASAP.
Sadly with one staff member for the section it depends on when the application is uploaded, my schedule and when I can check it out. Checking it out currently, has not been 24 hours.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?